The whole of the mother’s fraternity is adept at judiciously managing everything from household chores to the all of the affairs related to all the family members. In fact with the increasing awareness about gender equality, women have become successful in looking after their career as well as the household affairs. And so, it’s a mother who has the unfathomable power of managing her children her work and her work simultaneously in the most proficient way.
So, how can one make the oodles of aphorism a mother has to take up so many of responsibilities all at a time in the best possible way? One can make their mother feel overwhelmed with love and fortunate by sending them mothers day quotes. The staunch love, a mother feels when she receives Mother’s day quotes from daughters or Mother’s day quotes from sons.
A great many of Quote for Mother’s day are available on various websites and which can sometimes proved to be a tool to bring that light of awareness about the contribution a mother has in each one of us lives. There is an assortment of famous Mothers day quotes said by various great minds which in spite of being crisp and precise can make a big difference to your relationship with your mother. We have this precise list of few inspirational Mother’s day quotes that you can send to your mother so that she be aware of the fact that you understand the efforts she makes to keep her home a healthy place to live flourishing with love!!
Inspirational Quotes for Mom
1."My mother... she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her." ―Jodi Picoult
2."I wondered if my smile was as big as hers. May be but not as beautiful." ―Benjamin Alire Sáenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
3."As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her." ―Kristin Hannah, Summer Island
4."This is what we do, my mother's life said. We find ourselves in the sacrifices we make." ―Cammie McGovern, Neighborhood Watch
5."Dan clung to her in speechless gratitude, feeling the blessedness of mother love, — that divine gift which comforts, purifies, and strengthens all who seek it." ―Louisa May Alcott, Jo's Boys
Mother’s Day Quotes for Grandmother
.You always go beyond all the boundaries to keep us all happy and cheerful!! It’s such an amazing gift that you have nurtured us with. Happy Mother’s Day Grandmother!!
2. Here’s the sweetest wish from your granddaughter on Mother’s Day!!
3. Your sweet stories have always given me with the sweetest and deepest sleep!! Thank you Grand Ma
4. You are the pillar of strength for our family Grand Mother!! We love you from all our heart and soul!! Happy Mother’s Day
5. Hey Grand Mother, you are always in our hearts!! Happy Mother’s Day from all of your children!!
Mothers Day Quotes for Mother-in-law
1. May be you are My Mother-in-law but you have always loved me and cared for like my real mother!! Happy Mother’s Day Mom
2. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me meet such an amazing human being as my husband.
3. All that I wanted is to make my husband’s mother as my real Mother and Thank God you came into my life. Happy Mother’s Day Mom
4. I never has felt that you are my husband’s Mother because you love never allowed me to even bring that thought in my life.
5. The love and affection that you have brought me has really been a wonderful gift!! You are not my Mother-in-law but my Mother of heart!! Happy Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day quotes for someone who has been a Mother Figure
1. Accidently or incidentally I met you but I always have felt some divine and motherly connection between you and me. Happy Mother’s Day
2. I may not be related you by blood but I am related to you by heart!! Happy Mother’s Day
3. Let me confess today, I could not have a better mother than you. May be my birth mother is in heaven but I feel her presence here in you!! Wish you a great Mother’s Day
4. I love you because you have filled my life with enough of love that I can give it back to you and others!!
5. From the heavens my Mother must be looking at me and smiling with the thought “my angel is being nurtured by an Angel”!! Happy Mother’s Day
Top Mother’s Day quotes to Bring Smile on Your Mommy’s Face
Mothers are great for activating the curiosity of young children. A mother is a child's first creative teacher. -Reed BMarkham
Mothers give birth to a child's dreams.The achievement of any dream can be traced to a caring mother. You might say that mothers are dream makers. -Reed BMarkham
Every successful child is the product of an enthusiastic mother. -Reed B Markham
Great mothers live lives of quiet optimism and hope. -Reed B Markham
The motto of a truly heroic mother: Hang in there, try, fight, fail, rise up and fight again, and win. -Reed b Markham
Great mothers possess that unique ability to be open and honest with their children in the spirit of love. -Reed B Markham
Great mothers recognize the unique talents each of their children possesses. These mothers provide opportunities for their children to enhance their unique talents and share them with the world. -Reed B Markham
Thoughtful mothers recognize that the joy of raising children comes in the daily journey, not in reaching a specific destination. -Reed B Markham
A mother who knows makes sure their children are learning in a supportive rather than threatening environment.Great achievement in learning emerges from an supportive environment. -Reed B Markham
Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love — Stevie Wonder
When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she'd just make enough for 16 and only serve half. — Gracie Allen
All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. — Abraham Lincoln
The best place to cry is on a mother's arms. — Jodi Picoult
As my mom always said, 'You'd rather have smile lines than frown lines.' — Cindy Crawford
My mom is a hard worker. She puts her head down and she gets it done. And she finds a way to have fun. She always says, 'Happiness is your own responsibility.' — Jennifer Garner
My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything. — Emma Stone
Only mothers can think of the future - because they give birth to it in their children. — Maxim Gorky
I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me. — Martina Hingis
Blessed is a mother that would give up part of her soul for her children's happiness. — Shannon L. Alder
Here are the few Mother’s day quotes to bank upon on mother’s day:
1. She is my Angel!! Mother; she is my greatest strength and helps me out to it all aside, the pain in my life. She is the Rose that grows and grows, without any end!
2. Oh God!! You are intangible!! We cannot touch you or see you sitting by our side and so he made the word Mother who is the God who you not only can feel but can touch.
3. A Mother not only serves for you food but also makes it sure to serve it at the right time and in right quantity no matter how much work she has piled up for herself.
4. My mother’s prayers have clung to me all through my life for they were so true and the depth of it had always been there with me like my strength.
5. My mother is one phenomenal creature that I have not ever been able to find anywhere else in the world!
6. A Mother’s life revolves all around her children!! Everything she does is for her children to learn and het all success they want.
7. A father’s love for his children is complete only when he can love their mother the way she loves them!!
8. A mother is the one who receives the highest salary package as the payment that she gets for her full time job is real Love.
9. A Mother has her heart ever and forever with her children no matter how old they grow.
10. A mother cannot have a single thought ever in her mind, fir she has to have two thoughts at a time the one for herself and the other one for her children
11. The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice...MOTHER. Mothers Day Quotes you can use:Joel Barquez
Mother's Day Quotes
A collection of inspirational quotes on mothers coming straight from the hearts of some of the most prolific writers and celebrated personalities of our times.
1. If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
2. Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Jill Bennett
3. A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Dorothy Canfield Fisher
4. At work, you think of the children you have left at home.
At home, you think of the work you've left unfinished. Such a struggle
is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Golda Meir
5. Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Unknown
6. As is the mother, so is her daughter. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Ezekiel 16:4
7. Men are what their mothers made them. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. Most mothers are instinctive philosophers. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Harriet Beecher Stowe
9. We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Henry Ward Beecher
10. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Honore de Balzac, author
11. The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Henry Ward Beecher, US Congressional clergyman
12. Who is getting more pleasure from this rocking, the baby or me? Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Nancy Thayer, author
13. By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacationless class. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Anne Morrow Lindbergh, author
14. Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Lin Yutang, Chinese writer
15. Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to 'jump at de sun.' We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Zora Neale Hurston, folklorist and writer
16. That best academy, a mother's knee. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:James Russell Lowell, poet, critic and diplomat
17. Making a decision to have a child--it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Elizabeth Stone
18. Anyone who doesn't miss the past never had a mother. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Gregory Nunn
19. A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Tenneva Jordan
20. Few misfortunes can befall a boy which brings worse consequences than to have a really affectionate mother. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:W.Somerset Maugham
21. The lullaby is the spell whereby the mother attempts to transform herself back from an ogre to a saint. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:James Fenton
22. No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Florida Scott-Maxwell
23. Biological possibility and desire are not the same as biological need. Women have childbearing equipment. For them to choose not to use the equipment is no more blocking what is instinctive than it is for a man who, muscles or no, chooses not to be a weightlifter. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Betty Rollin
24. Women do not have to sacrifice personhood if they are mothers. They do not have to sacrifice motherhood in order to be persons. Liberation was meant to expand women's opportunities, not to limit them. The self-esteem that has been found in new pursuits can also be found in mothering. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Elaine Heffner
25. Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother's love is not. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:James Joyce
26. All that remains to the mother in modern consumer society is the role of scapegoat; psychoanalysis uses huge amounts of money and time to persuade analysis and to foist their problems on to the absent mother, who has no opportunity to utter a word in her own defense. Hostility to the mother in our societies is an index of mental health. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Germaine Greer
27. Woman in the home has not yet lost her dignity, in spite of Mother's Day, with its offensive implication that our love needs an annual nudging, like our enthusiasm for the battle of Bunker Hill. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:John Erskine
28. All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Oscar Wilde
29. The moment a child is born, the mother is also born.
She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Rajneesh
30. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Author Unknown
31. A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Peter De Vries
32. All mothers are working mothers. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Author Unknown
33. The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men - from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Oliver Wendell Holmes
34. Motherhood is priced; Of God, at price no man may dare/To lessen or misunderstand. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Helen Hunt Jackson
35. It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Barbara Kingsolver
36. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Jewish proverb
37. I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Abraham Lincoln
38. Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Mildred
39. Nobody knows of the work it makes To keep the home together.
Nobody knows of the steps it takes, Nobody knows-but Mother. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Anonymous
40. If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Henry Bickersteth
41. Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:T. DeWitt Talmage
42. There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Chinese Proverb
43. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
44. No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you - life Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Anonymous quotes
45. An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Spanish Proverb
46. Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Aristotle
47. If nature had arranged that husbands and wives should have children alternatively, there would never be more than three in a family. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Lawrence Housman
48. Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Sam Levenson
49. Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:William Feather, The Business of Life, 1949
50. And remember that behind every successful woman......is a basket of dirty laundry. Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by:Unknown
A mother is a God’s reflection. Mother’s Day is a splendid occasion to express and convey deepest love, regards and gratitude for everything she has done for us. To know more about this day’s history, click here...Know More
Mexican food is every foodie’s delight! But, the beautiful country of Mexico is also known for its celebration in special days. Mother’s Day is a heartwarming event celebrated with great pomp and show in Mexican style. Click here to know more.....Know More
India is not just known for its religious festivals, it is also a popular destination for celebration of special days like Mother’s Day. Often referred to as Bharat Mata, the celebration of motherly love on the occasion of Mother’s Day is a grand affair in India.....Know More
Mother’s Day is a remarkable moment of thanking mother for their eternal love and support through mesmerizing and captivating Mother's Day Gifts. If you are the one who is searching for exquisite gifts to surprise your mums on this special day, then here are some great ideas and suggestions to wish her the best Mother’s Day ever....Know More